How do I get started?
1) Purchase an AAU Membership this is required insurance. You DO NOT need to purchase the t-shirts. You will need to use this membership number in step #2 to register into the SoFLO Academy.
2) Register with SoFLO Volleyball Academy for 2020-21 Development Academy Registration - The D.A. If you have not previously created a Sports Engine account, you will have to create an account before registering in the academy.
3) Select and Pay for The D.A. Package Sessions.
4) Attend the location of your choice.
Mon & Thurs at Soref JCC (Plantation) 530-700pm
Friday at Posnack JCC (Davie) 600-730pm
*Players must have a current AAU membership that covers from Sept 1, 2020 thru Aug 31 2021. Cost is $14.00 per year for a Youth Athlete.
Please go to www.aauvolleyball.com to complete. Make sure to associate player with SoFLO Volleyball Academy club code: WYDD6C
Payments can be made via, Pay Now button, Zelle or Venmo. Venmo utilizes your checking account or credit card. There is no processing fee for bank checking account, if you use credit card fees will be incurred.
Zelle email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venmo username: @soflo-1
- I, the parent/guardian, understand that if my child incurs an injury, becomes ill, is dismissed from the club, or decides not to play at any time that I remain liable for my total club season dues. Any outstanding fees and dues will be due within seven (7) days of my child’s termination from the club.
- I, parent/guardian, must pay a deposit in order to confirm my child's position on their team. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE as are all club payments thereafter. SoFLO Volleyball Academy will NOT refund any payments.
- If I, parent/guardian, am late or default with any payments, my child will not be allowed to participate in any practices or tournaments until payment is made in full. I also understand that I will also be held liable for any and all attorney, court and administrative costs associated with the collection of unpaid fees.